Symbiotic ORM is a stable, small, fast and simple to use micro ORM. Just add some attributes and begin loading, saving, updating hierarchical objects. You can choose to implement simple interfaces for more features.
There is no configuration files needed, no mapping files, no caching or tracking of changes to objects. Works great for N-Tier/WCF development.
Symbiotic ORM Nuget link
Symbiotic ORM Code Generator tool (window x64) ; Supports Sql Server, Sqlite, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSql
This tool will generate .Net poco classes based on the database schema. Uses simple text files as templates, which can be modified, or you can add your own.
Symbiotic Helper MSI file
Snapshot of Main screen of Code Generator tool
Snapshot of Settings screen.
Snapshot of database type to .net type mapping.
Small and simple to use and understand.
- Single file reference needed.
Full object hierarchy CRUD support. Saves all object properties
and the relationships to related tables. Also supports collection
developers to write sql as needed for reads. The design just maps the
results to the objects. Writes are tightly coupled to the database and
build on primary key constraints.
- No inheritance requirements, uses either interface implementation or attributes.
- Allows developers to modify the relation sql to further optimize loading of children.
- Sql Server bulk insert support (Not supported in Core PCL Version).
- Database constraints tolerant.
- Lazy initialization support, with child sql override.
- Change trackng support to history tables.
- Supported databases: Sql Server, My Sql, Sqlite, Oracle, PostgreSql.
- Built-in Performance tracking, implement IPerformanceTracking to allow performance tracking of all database actions.
- Optimistic concurrency support.
- No configuration files needed.
- Trace output of SQL statements and parameter values.
- Password one way hashing support.
- Field level encryption with auto decrypt upon load ability.
- Processing intercept support, BeforeInsert, BeforeUpdate, BeforeDelete, AfterLoad.
- Database deprecation support.
- Paralle Load support.